Need new filter for tank, suggestions anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

micaiah12

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, my filter on my 29 gallon tank is coming to a halt. I can still use it, but it needs replaced within a few months. So I was looking at some HOB filters and I found a really nice one called. Fluval C3, I don't know if this is any good or should I keep looking.

If anyone has any ideas let me know. I am looking for a HOB filter. Mainly because they are basic. I would like something that is quiet, good, not very hunky, and that just works for awhile.

As I said, the Fluval HOB filters look pretty fine so I am leaning towards them. I hope you guys have some ideas.

I just got an aquaclear 110 for my 55g, someone recommended it for me and so far I really like it :) but I have only had it for the day, lol, its way better than the other one I have! It's pretty bulky tho.

Aquaclears are awesome because you have so much room to put whatever media you want in it. Other filters like Marineland Penguins are just as nice, but not as customizable.

Back
Top Bottom