need opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randy86

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my 7 and 5 year old daughters are starting.g to share my love for fish and have asked for a fish tank for their room so my wife got them a one gallon desktop tank for their room. What's the best thing to do with it as I have never dealt with anything smaller than a 10 gal. It is your basick plastic tank with and air stone and pump so there really isn't much to it....... Any suggestions? Something fun for kids!

randy86 said:
So my 7 and 5 year old daughters are starting.g to share my love for fish and have asked for a fish tank for their room so my wife got them a one gallon desktop tank for their room. What's the best thing to do with it as I have never dealt with anything smaller than a 10 gal. It is your basick plastic tank with and air stone and pump so there really isn't much to it....... Any suggestions? Something fun for kids!

Many differing opinions but I'd say predominant one is that only shrimp are safe for a tank that small . Maybe snails too but I don't know anything about them to offer suggestions on which as I believe some are bigger than othersv

Yeah I wad thinking maybe a plant and some shrimp

Back
Top Bottom