Need some advice. I 'm getting the house fumigated.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to go to sleep... no more searching tonight... I just thought I'd let Christmasfish know there is a research group out there somewhere right now, that is working on a trap for ladybugs that doesn't kill them... catches every ladybug in the house, then you just let them go...

yeah! They're carpet Beetles!!! Man, this is going to be tough. Dust accumulates quickly in the fish room. I have no pets though. I've seen alot of them in the kitchen, but not anywhere near the pantry, which is strange. I have a feeling they're coming from inside my walls. I had leaks in my house the last time it rained (a few weeks ago). Also, there has been MASSIVE amounts of pollen in my neighborhood b/c of spring. We'll see what happens.

This is kinda of topic but I read this post before going to bed last night and I had a creepy dream with these bugs in it. 8O

Now thats what I call Aquarium Advice........

Good one QTOFFER

Igonna say that if hes just spraying I wouldnt bother doing anything but if hes fogging then thats a different story...

great advice I agree....

Back
Top Bottom