Need some help stocking a 75g??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Okay well my tank has cycled finally and now I'm ready to stock it. Im thinking of maybe 2 or 3 different groups of tetras? And some guppies or platies? And I was also thinking of a pair of angles. But I'm not sure exactly on what I want though so that's where you guys come in. Oh and also I was thinking of a group of pictus catfish but give me your opinions.
The tank is a 75g.

I'd do 15 or so Cardinal Tetras, 15 or so Rummy Nose. A large group of cory cats like Panda's for the bottom, about 10. Then I would do a pair of German Rams and another Pair of apistos. You could add your 3 or 4 platies. Maybe a single Angle fish.

Okay well my tank has cycled finally and now I'm ready to stock it. Im thinking of maybe 2 or 3 different groups of tetras? And some guppies or platies? And I was also thinking of a pair of angles. But I'm not sure exactly on what I want though so that's where you guys come in. Oh and also I was thinking of a group of pictus catfish but give me your opinions.
The tank is a 75g.

I wish I had the money/room for a 75! If I were you, I would go with
10 dimomd tetras ( I think that's what they are called, they are beautiful!)

10 Congo tetras

2 angelfish

6 platys

8 yoyo loaches

4 Pictus catfish

10 emporer tetras

Keep in min this might be overstocked and not comparable, but just a start!!

Keep an eye on pictus with your tetras, they're known fish eaters

In my 75 I got a school of zebra loaches. They are beautiful and so much fun to watch

Angels and Pictus will eat smaller fish when full grown. Have seen a single angel eat an entire school of cardinals in 2 weeks in a friends tank years ago

Back
Top Bottom