Need some ideas for additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JaredMiklosovic

Aquarium Advice Regular
I want to add some fish to my 35 gallon tank, but I don't know what to get. I currently have a school of white skirts and a kuhli loach. If you have any ideas, please feel free to tell me

I would say add some more kuhli loaches because they prefer to be in groups

Get some Bolivian rams... they are dwarf cichlid, they are small peaceful and cute as hell... I love em.. you should put some blue rams, Bolivian rams, and apisto cichlids.. they are all awesome little cichlids that go well in a community tank

Hell yeah you will... I have a pair of Bolivians and a pair of blue rams in my 10 gallon.. the only reason I haven't got any apistos is because I only know one petshop in Houston that has them.. and it's far from where I live.. but I'm going to get some more soon...

I have 4 loaches and 4 of these algae eaters that only grow about an inch.. and a few other fish... you can put so much in a 30 gal

Hell yeah you will... I have a pair of Bolivians and a pair of blue rams in my 10 gallon.. the only reason I haven't got any apistos is because I only know one petshop in Houston that has them.. and it's far from where I live.. but I'm going to get some more soon...

ten gallons is wayyy to small for two pairs of dwarf cichlids!!

+1. Shell dwelling cichlids are really the only cichlids suitable for a 10 gallon tank.

Back
Top Bottom