Neon rosy barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blizowman1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Be really been looking pretty hard at these fish for a 29g tank I have right now. The thing is I keep it at about 80 degrees. I've read that these fish like cooler water does that mean I wouldn't be able to keep these fish in my tank. I currently have 8 Von rio tetras, 4 neons, 4 danios, two Cory's and two tiny clown loaches

I know you probably don't want to hear this but please get rid of the clown loaches as soon as possible. They reach sizes of a foot or so an need schools of 3 or more (preferably 7 or more) I'm not sure about the barbs but the loaches need at least a 125 gallon tank.

I know but I had a really bad snail out break and they are only like two inches long right now so they will be ok for a little bit but I know they will have to be moved

To should get yoyo loaches instead they only get to about 4 in and they control snails as well

Ok I know I need to do something with my loaches but the original question was about the barbs

As far as temperature goes the barbs should be ok I you acclimate them well. For comparability I know barbs can be a pain sometimes but the temp shouldn't be a problem

Back
Top Bottom