Neowind's 22 Gallon Long Forest Paludarium Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here we go! Got the setup up and running. What do you guys think? I am happy with how it has turned out so far. Not done for sure, but at least there is water running.

IMG_0070.jpg

freakin awesome job dude, i love it

Awesome tank! With all of the top growth, you could probably get away with little to none submerged plants. It looks great as is.

Wow, so impressive. Thank you for taking the time to post not only the final masterpiece, but the steps along the way. This has been a fascinating thread.

Wow, so impressive. Thank you for taking the time to post not only the final masterpiece, but the steps along the way. This has been a fascinating thread.

I also recorded video on the process in which I will upload to YouTube once I put it all together to help everyone out! Stay posted.

Just a quick update that the Paludarium is doing great!! Below is the current inhabitants list:

Above Water: Red Claw Crabs

In water: 6 Harlequin Rasboras, 4 Neon Tetras, 2 Panda Cory's, 2 Freshwater Tiny Frogs, 5 Cherry Shrimp 2 Amano Shrimp

New Pictures of growth to come.

Just a word of warning Amanos can be escape artists so with no lid keep you may want to keep an eye on them

Looking forward to see the update /pics!

Crabs can be good climbers too!

And a caution, if the African Dwarf "tiny" Frogs start getting bigger / over a couple inches, you may have their larger cousin the African Clawed frog which can eat EVERYTHING! Just a heads up, lots of places do not know which kind of frogs they sell, and they look very similar when very small.

Back
Top Bottom