Never bite the hand that feeds you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sacredfeesh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Helps my psoriasis anybody else do this ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1400529580202.jpg
    1400529580202.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 196
Hah! My danios are fearless monsters. "Leave me alone, I'm trying to plant something!" Apparently I'm delicious?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My jewel cichlid actually bit me today when he was defending his fry. I actually was kinda painful not bad tho.

Lol I have psoriasis on my nuckles and elbows I was cleanin the glass one day and I felt something on my elbow and it was my cae now every time my hand or elbow goes in he goes straighy for the psoriasis everybody else in the tank stays clear apart from him weird fish but helping my skin better than any cream the docs gave me for it lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My angels peck at my hand anytime they have baby's and then my golden wonder killie always comes and checks out my hand she is fearless

Lol I have psoriasis on my nuckles and elbows I was cleanin the glass one day and I felt something on my elbow and it was my cae now every time my hand or elbow goes in he goes straighy for the psoriasis everybody else in the tank stays clear apart from him weird fish but helping my skin better than any cream the docs gave me for it lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Google "doctor fish" or fish pedicure. There are specific species of fish used for treating psoriasis and used to remove dead skin from people's feet during a pedicure. There are some medical establishments that criticize the practices but quite a few people swear by them. :)

Google "doctor fish" or fish pedicure. There are specific species of fish used for treating psoriasis and used to remove dead skin from people's feet during a pedicure. There are some medical establishments that criticize the practices but quite a few people swear by them. :)

Overseas I've done this for a laugh where you stick your feet in a large tank (not sure on fish type - forget). Kids thought it was hilarious. Actually seemed to make a difference too.

Ive seen them in the shopping centre in Glasgow hes a chinese algae eater who also likes dry skin

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I had a female convict cichlid with fry and I totally forgot. I was cleaning her tank and got bit. She was big so it really hurt.

Back
Top Bottom