New 10 gallon acryllic bowfront tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tigroscr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm soooo excited! My husband got me a beautiful new tank for Christmas!! I've had it set up within 15 minutes of opening the box on the 25th lol! I transferred some seeded BB from another tank since the 25th used my prime and tested my params and I'm good to go!!! I got 3 new albino Cory cats a rubber nose pleco ( whose really tiny) but will probably be transferring him soon to one of my other larger tanks but not sure which one yet, since they do get to be about 5 inches and a male betta! I know I should not have purchased the betta in the cup at the LFS but I couldn't resist!! But anyway all are doing well so far. Oh and also this tank has built in led lights with 5 different settings and it's really kinda cool, I especially like the moonlight setting. I really wanted some black pfs but I couldn't find any so I ended up buying 10 lbs of caribSea super naturals in black. I liked it because it claims to be fish friendly for any bottom dwellers or anything with barbels or little whiskers so it should be perfect for my little Cory cats! Also unlike my pfs I've purchased in the past I only had to rinse this once! I was really impressed considering it took hours to rinse my pfs sand. It also claims to be all natural with no artificial dyes, paints or coatings. :)

Back
Top Bottom