New 100gal set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supra

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just set up my ( new to me ) 100g. I took down a 25 and 20 and combined bothe tanks into this. Here is my stock
11 guppies (3 fry)
6 glolight tetra
3 red wag platy
4 peppered Cory
4 panda Cory

I would really like to get a centerpiece or some colorful bigger fish. Or some nice schools. I would really like an angel but the tetras are an issue. I'm also debating on upping my numbers on the corys. Any thoughts or suggestions? The tank measures 48x18x25
Thanks in advnce
Supra

You could look into rainbowfish... Boesemani's and Australians are pretty cool. Im just not sure how well they would do with guppies. Everyone else they'd be fine with.

You could double the Cory schools, and then get some more tetras. Rainbows would be nice. Maybe some rams or dwarf gourami. Shrimp, snails. I love striatia botia, like 6-8 of those would be cool.

Ya I was thinking of doubling the corys and the tetras. Get some nice schools rolling.
Supra

Just set up my ( new to me ) 100g. I took down a 25 and 20 and combined bothe tanks into this. Here is my stock
11 guppies (3 fry)
6 glolight tetra
3 red wag platy
4 peppered Cory
4 panda Cory

I would really like to get a centerpiece or some colorful bigger fish. Or some nice schools. I would really like an angel but the tetras are an issue. I'm also debating on upping my numbers on the corys. Any thoughts or suggestions? The tank measures 48x18x25
Thanks in advnce
Supra
Awesome! Start with a young angel, and it should be OK with your glowlights. I've kept a fairly large angel with them w/o any issues. If it were me, I'd probably add an apisto and another dwarf cichlid..maybe a bolivian ram or dwarf golden acara. Then maybe 6 Boesemani rainbows, 6 glass cats, 6 purple passion danios, a farowella cat, a trio of pitbull plecos, and clown pleco. :D

siva said:
Awesome! Start with a young angel, and it should be OK with your glowlights. I've kept a fairly large angel with them w/o any issues. If it were me, I'd probably add an apisto and another dwarf cichlid..maybe a bolivian ram or dwarf golden acara. Then maybe 6 Boesemani rainbows, 6 glass cats, 6 purple passion danios, a farowella cat, a trio of pitbull plecos, and clown pleco. :D

Holy Moly that's alot of fish. Thanks for the suggestions I will look into them
Supra

Back
Top Bottom