New 2.5g Tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got done putting together my new 2.5 gallon aquarium that I bought earlier. It has a Wisper 1-3 gallon internal filter, a 7.5watt topfin heater, and a desktop light with an 18watt 6500k cfl for the plants. The plants are java moss, Brazilian microsword, and a marimo moss ball. I will be using this tank to help selectively breed my red cherry shrimp (No fish so don't worry) to be more red and eventually hold my higher grade guys. Just wanted to share and see any of your small shrimp tanks if you want to share. I'm always looking for inspiration for my next tank.

Here's the pic :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130119_213801.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130119_213801.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 53
Nice tank! I honestly never was in the shrimp or small fish side. I always much rather liked big and aggressive fish. But i like your tank a lot! Good luck with you're breeding project!

Nice tank! I honestly never was in the shrimp or small fish side. I always much rather liked big and aggressive fish. But i like your tank a lot! Good luck with you're breeding project!

Thanks :) I'm only a few months in to my 2nd year with fish and haven't gotten around to any big guys yet. I have a 50g but it is a community tank. My young angelfish will be my first bigger guy once he grows. Looking forward to when I have a job and can get a 100g

Thanks :) I'm only a few months in to my 2nd year with fish and haven't gotten around to any big guys yet. I have a 50g but it is a community tank. My young angelfish will be my first bigger guy once he grows. Looking forward to when I have a job and can get a 100g
Big fish are really fun to watch, trust me!:D

Back
Top Bottom