New 29g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
X2 rams(any)
6gold barbs or other dither fish,
X6 Cories
5 or so ottos.

I have 6 gold barbs in my 29... Theyre so active and provide alot of entertainment. And very Hardy fish!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

4 platys
4 Molly's
2 rams
3 gouramis
10 ghost shrimp

You crazy! Three gouramis in a 29g first off some can get to 8inches... And they are very Aggressive towards each other. Fins would all ways be torn and there is not enough surface area for each to have their own space so you would constantly have fighting!

These are some of the ones i was thinking about.
fancy guppies
rummy nose tetras
Cardnal tetras
khuli loaches
Bronze corys
Swordtail
Angel fish
Dwarf gourami
Birchardi cichlid
Black skirt tetras
Red eye tetras
Cherry barbs
Tiger barbs

These are just some of the fish ive looked into and that i liked maybe some of u can help me come up with a good stocking list.

With these options, seeing as you like these ones, I would do:
x 10-12 Cardinals--These are absolutely gorgeous, I've never had good luck with them but my LFS never sells healthy ones so...
x 1 Angel--Personally I love the blue ones and the ones with all the fancy black patterns, but once again my opinion not yours:)
x 7 Either the kuhlis or cories, they're both great but I've only dealt with the cories so I know that they're amazing just be sure with either of these to have sand!

Not too many fish, but still there would be movement and room for in-the-future additions.

x8 rummy nose tetras
x5 red eye tetras
x4 panda corys
x4 khuli loaches
x1 dwarf gourami

How does that sound?

Back
Top Bottom