new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scooper1988

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone,
I was trying to post in the classifieds but I wouldn't let me so I thought I would post here. I am looking to buy some snails to feed my assassin snails. I live in GA so if I have to pay for shipping then that's fine. I went to my LPS and they gave me like 4 or 5 nuisance snails but they were tiny and my assassins were done with them that same day. I have 4 fyi so I feel like I need a lot. I will keep them in their own tank until the assassins need some more.
Thanks
Steph :flowers:

I think you need so many posts before having that privilege.

What part of Ga?

Welcome aboard

Gotcha...im not far from valdosta. There several members here who keep rams, ponds, and mts.

Ok cool ive been in the valdosta area a few times. I hope to hear from the others cause i really wanna make my little babies happy lol. Awsome to meet you!

Its doesn't need just snails. It eats algae wafers, flakes, pellets, biofilm ect....if tank is established shouldn't need to feed them but maybe weekly at most.

Yeah they seem to be very happy just cruising around the bottom and i dont feed them anything special except the one time i gave them snails. I wanted to give them treats every so often loke i do with my bettas. Plus it was cool to watch them with the snails that i did get when i bought them.

Private Message me your email and we can work something out if you are willing to pay shipping

Back
Top Bottom