New Acquisitions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went to my local LFS and got 3 assorted platys(2 female and 1 male) for my 30 gallon, i traded in my 4 lamp eyes, 14 apple snails and my silver tips. I also got 5 long finned blue danios for my 30 but i am having trouble getting pictures of them. I also acquired this small bumblebee Goby for my ten gallon so i have a betta and a goby in my ten gallon and they are both happy, ill try getting pics of the danios soon. I have a credit with my LFS for more stock when i upgrade to a 55 gallon.

I also have a smaller female but she was hiding but 3 hours after I got home the male was doing his thing trying to get at the large female. So needless to say they must be happy. So In my 30 I have 9 neon tetras, 6 rummy noses, 3 platys, 10 danios, 1 electric blue lobster and 4 corys( 2 albino ad 2 green, ad my 2 Praecox rainbows who shoal with the danios. I'll be moving almost all when I get my 55 gallon. And in my ten gallon I have my male Betta Cletus, my bumlebee goby and 2 cherry barbs that survived from the original ten I had. Poor stock I'm guessing. I'll get more pics soon especially of the Betta and long finned danios.

The bumblebee can survive in FW, but live a lot longer in light BW.

I would like to see the pics ^_^ sounds awesome!! I'm going to get a bumblebee goby :). You better have a good filter for all these fish!

Ya the goby is cool, because he has an extra foot so he hops up the glass and hangs around. But mine is as large as it will get so it's really hard to see. So I may switch that tank to white sand. And add a few cories to help out. I'm thinking 3-5 panda corys once the barbs are gone. Right now I do 30% pwc's in my tanks every 3 days.

Right now in my 30 I have an aqueon 50. But for my 55 I'm gonna do a aqueon 70 whisper. Or dual 40's. My ten gallon has a aqueon 10 whisper. I think those will do fine with 25% pwc's weekly

I also just noticed in a pic of my platy you can see one of my 6 albino jumbo neons. They were so neat I had to have em!

Back
Top Bottom