New Acquisitions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
:DJust got these 2 little guys today. The guppy is in my ten gallon breeder tank with my 2 female platys because as you can see shes gravid. I took her out of a tank that had different barb species with her. Don't know what to name her so any ideas would be great.

The pleco is an Ancistrus Pleco more commonly known as a bristlenose pleco and that little one is in my 30 gallon, which now only has my 7 Platys, 9 Danios, 3 Corys and my 5 Rummynoses, and my snails which i dont concern myself with as I do PWC's every 3 days roughly about 20%. The store manager just got the pleco's in yesterday so she wants me to update her on how they live so that she can continue ordering them for people with smaller tanks not being smaller then a ten gallon i would say.

How far along would one expect her to be? She's bulgy but not like some I've seen. Where are you guppy experts lol!

i had guppies for a little while. i had guppies for a month and she only bred once, but usually youll get lucky and get one already prego.lol ive heard it takes 28 days. and nice BN btw, the albino is amazing. can you tell if its a male or female yet?

The BN is still really small but I don't see any feelers yet. In due time I think.

Not really I know the males have larger feelers on their mouth. But any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom