New additions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can have pairs and not take care of fry, the tankmates normally take care of that anyway. By having pairs males display better coloration and you get to see a lot of intersting behavior.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yea now that I've been told that I think I would like a pair of them. What type of food should I feed them? Normal flakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My rams are currently feed omega one flakes. I have a big thing if NLS coming in the mail tommorow.

Sure, you might be able to find it cheaper elsewhere. To compare prices a 125g of NLS sinking cichlid pellets should cost about 7.99 for 250g it should cost 14.99. I got my prices from dr.foster and smith. I bought the 250g only because they were out of the 125g bottle.

Awesome thanks, so if I were to buy the 3 gbr from that website. What are the chances that I get all males or all females or they don't pair up?

It's hard to say but you could ask them to see if they will pick genders for you otherwise it's just a random pick and you won't know what you get.

Yea I guess I'll have to call and see what they say. As for angels, any specific kind I should get?

It's your preference. They're is a lot of different kinds. Cobalt blues are awesome but I've never seen then for sale anywhere. I like the look of the platinums but that's just me. They sell veils which have longer fins.

No it's doesn't matter. I have a domestic silver that paired with a double dark.

No problem keep us updated when you get the new fish.

I will definitely. I'm hoping within the next few days I'll get them, or atleast order them

Once you order from yunite you should get them pretty quick. Check their shipping schedule on their web page.

Just got 2 angels, they are in the bags and in the tank as I type this. I'll be getting 2 gbr next week from my lfs, they have to order them in for me. While I was there buying the angels I saw what they called an African leaf fish, any thoughts on them with my current setup?

Very cool what Kind of angels did you get? I saw the leaf fish on petsmarts website I've wanted one but they never had any in stock. I'm not sure how aggressive they are as you do not want them to tear the angels fins. I'll find out I they're compatibly by looking them up rn. I'll get back to with that.

Back
Top Bottom