New aquascape 23g!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meese-a-mew

Aquarium Advice Freak
My driftwood finally stopped drifting so I could rescape :) I'm going to probably add Anubias and some java moss.

Attachments

• image-255441990.jpg
    image-255441990.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 132
  • image-74323545.jpg
    image-74323545.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 120
That is a nice piece of driftwood. I fail at finding good pieces of drift wood for my tanks, so I mostly hide them with plants lol.

Tank looks great though.

Really nice! I've slowly been adding plants to my tank and I'm now trying to introduce some other color than green. I really like your driftwood. I have a manzanita branch in mine.

I'd suggest you start with Anubias first to get it settled into the driftwood then add the java moss as they can tangle the plants up that are not fairly rooted down.

Really nice! I've slowly been adding plants to my tank and I'm now trying to introduce some other color than green. I really like your driftwood. I have a manzanita branch in mine.

Nice! I only have a 3 plants so far and I need to buy some root tabs cos a couple are dying :(. Can you post a pic?

I'd suggest you start with Anubias first to get it settled into the driftwood then add the java moss as they can tangle the plants up that are not fairly rooted down.

That's exactly what I've done :)

UPDATE!!!!!!

Sorry for multi posts :p

I got some Anubias and its epic. I couldn't get it tied down with string so I'm just using zap straps for now. I have it padded with some foam so that the straps don't damage the plants.

Attachments

• image-2281614401.jpg
    image-2281614401.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image-743454396.jpg
    image-743454396.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1345791612.jpg
    image-1345791612.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 74
My driftwood finally stopped drifting so I could rescape :) I'm going to probably add Anubias and some java moss.

How you have the rocks on the left side look very unnatural. Try to make it look like the rocks got pushed into the driftwood by a river. And try to make all the rocks push at the same direction into the driftwood.

How you have the rocks on the left side look very unnatural. Try to make it look like the rocks got pushed into the driftwood by a river. And try to make all the rocks push at the same direction into the driftwood.

Are you talking about the cave or the rocks leaning against the wood?

What do u mean by making the rocks look like they were pushed into the dw?

What do u mean by making the rocks look like they were pushed into the dw?

Don't have rocks stacked on top of eachother because in the wild, that would never happen. Instead have them all just leaning on eachother as if the current of a river pushed them together.

Back
Top Bottom