New aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May I make a few observations? And my no means am I knocking anything. Just some things that popped into my head. The clear air line tubbing you should get black, it will fit in. Right now it sticks out. When I look at your tank my eyes are drawn to the clear hose and suction cups.

Also I would stack the driftwood making it taller and making your tank appear larger. Can you get another piece?

Btw... You don't to listen to me lol. I'm just honest :D

May I make a few observations? And my no means am I knocking anything. Just some things that popped into my head. The clear air line tubbing you should get black, it will fit in. Right now it sticks out. When I look at your tank my eyes are drawn to the clear hose and suction cups.

Also I would stack the driftwood making it taller and making your tank appear larger. Can you get another piece?

Btw... You don't to listen to me lol. I'm just honest :D

No problem! All suggestions are welcome! What do you think I should use to paint the tubes? And I might be be able to get some more pieces of driftwood later on. But I'll be moving one piece back into the other tank once I move my bristlenoses into that tank. Or if I move my clown pleco back to that tank either way.

No problem! All suggestions are welcome! What do you think I should use to paint the tubes? And I might be be able to get some more pieces of driftwood later on. But I'll be moving one piece back into the other tank once I move my bristlenoses into that tank. Or if I move my clown pleco back to that tank either way.

You can't paint it. You'd have to buy the black tubbing.

Back
Top Bottom