New aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Moved my breeding cave and bristlenoses into this tank because of a bully in the other tank,And rearranged a few plants.

image-747903655.jpg

This was the tank at first except it had the piece of driftwood on the left side. I'm liking the new set up better...

image-639966933.jpg

Do you think I should add another piece of driftwood in the tank? I was thinking maybe stack it on the other piece to make a little cave for one of my plecos?

Do you think I should add another piece of driftwood in the tank? I was thinking maybe stack it on the other piece to make a little cave for one of my plecos?

Your asking me?! lol have you seem my tank? I love the look of driftwood! I think your idea is awesome and I'd go for it!!

Your asking me?! lol have you seem my tank? I love the look of driftwood! I think your idea is awesome and I'd go for it!!

Yeah man. Looks good. I think if convict gets anymore wood in his tank. He's gonna have loggers knocking on his door.lol

Back
Top Bottom