New arrivals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well today about an hour ago I went to the lfs to pick my bolivian rams n 6 cory peppers here is the video of them being acclimated

No issues so far the shark saw the cories when I let them free n he just ignored them!!!

and oh yeah this is the vid of the new rams!!!!

Bolivian ram - YouTube

also i added a few pics of the dwarf water lettuce

Attachments

• IMG_20111111_155421.jpg
    IMG_20111111_155421.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20111111_155351.jpg
    IMG_20111111_155351.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20111111_155307.jpg
    IMG_20111111_155307.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 54
well ive been watching them closely and they seem to be doing fine ive been trying to take pics of all of them but its hard to take a pic of all the corys and i took some of the female bolivian ram the male has found a hiding spot on the back right corner of the tank where i cant take a pic of him yet

Attachments

• female ram.jpg
    female ram.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 49
  • female ram 2.jpg
    female ram 2.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 57
  • female 3.jpg
    female 3.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 56
Wow nice pictures!! Your picture skills are a bit better than your video skills hahaa :D:)

Wow nice pictures!! Your picture skills are a bit better than your video skills hahaa :D:)

thanks, i know huh!?!?! well i took this picture with my good camera (i work as a photographer) and the video i took it with my phone, i usually take pics with my phone but ive been waiting so long for this fish that i needed to take a good pic!!!

well ive been watching them closely and they seem to be doing fine ive been trying to take pics of all of them but its hard to take a pic of all the corys and i took some of the female bolivian ram the male has found a hiding spot on the back right corner of the tank where i cant take a pic of him yet
Nice lookin' fish!

Well today I ditched the rainbow shark for two reasons 1st my friend offered me ten bucks for it and 2nd he didnt care about the fem ram or corys but he hsted the male ram but now he is in a 220

Back
Top Bottom