New Blue Crayfish- PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks a bit like he's trying to do the merengue in the first two pictures. :D As always, your pictures are fantastic!

Woooohooooo! Pinchy ate a whole algae wafer today! :D You were right QTOFFER, it really wasn't hard getting him to eat, and it was really cool to watch.

LOL, I love when they get all territorial and start waving their claws - like the crabs in "Finding Nemo".

Hey! hey! HEY! :lol:

Great pics! I also have a blue crayfish, I think he is the coolest! I will try to get some decent pics of mine and post.

Today in the LFS I saw two blue crays in a tank. Both of them walked in opposite directions close to the wall. So twice during their afternoon constitutionals they would run into each other. The bigger one would always walk OVER the little one. LOL. I guess they never learned to step aside and let the other pass. Poor manners, I say.

Pinchy tries to attack our hands through the glass. :roll: I would say they have VERY poor manners indeed!

Back
Top Bottom