New bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got the 26 gal set up and got some fish moved around. Check out my Signature and let me know if anything is in the wrong place :oops:

Glad to hear you got the new tank setup, how do you like it compared to the regular tanks?

I think the 10g is a bit crowded with 9 Cory Cats. The Cory Cats should fit in the 55g without much of a problem :)

Yea I know but right now I'm trying to change out the setup on the 55 before I put them back in. The 10 gal does have a penguin 170. That should help. :D

Where did you get your hi fin platy at? I have one and I love him. He's so cute and fat with a beautiful dorsal fin. I want to get more. I actually think I got mine at PetSmart. I'm trying to remember.

Congrats on teh new tank! :]

Here is a slightly fuzzy picture of the Bow Front. I now can tell you that the "bow front" design does distort things a little, when the fish swim across the back of the tank they look larger than life, which is cool, shows up more detail.

bow_front_aquarium_002.jpg

I have my 10 gal sold so all the corys are headed for the 55 gal, the zebra danios probally the bow front, don't know what to do with the Ras. yet.

Back
Top Bottom