New bumblebee goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends on the species. The indian mudskippers dont really get bigger then 4 inches and the rest of the dwarf mudskippers like mine and the atlantic mudskipper(muddy from ren and stimpy) dont get bigger then 6 or 7 inches. Mine should be done growing and its a small 6 inches because they are skinny unlike other fish that are 6 inches but are bulky.

Well, he's just as cute as can be...and thanks, because now I have to add a mudskipper to the list of things I really want!!! Now I want a mudskipper/fiddler crab tank! But that will have to wait for now :( I can just dream about my wonderful brackish tank until I actually have it. It will probably be a few years.

Sisserydoo said:
Well, he's just as cute as can be...and thanks, because now I have to add a mudskipper to the list of things I really want!!! Now I want a mudskipper/fiddler crab tank! But that will have to wait for now :( I can just dream about my wonderful brackish tank until I actually have it. It will probably be a few years.

I had though about adding a fiddler to my tank but id be too worried that my skipper would get hurt. If the puffer rips a limb off or kills the crab i wouldnt be upset but if something happened to Gilligan idk what id do. It would cost a lot to replace him but i like hime so much plus i havent seen his species for sale.

Look at those prices :eek:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111215_231301.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111215_231301.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20111215_231318.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111215_231318.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 77
I want some so bad....but I don't want to order on-line and pay shipping. I haven't seen any for sale around here, but I just heard of another fish store I need to check out.

OBEYtheFISH said:
Dang I should get some & trade or sale on here for like 2$ lol jk

You may have to do that because i bought 2 of mine for $5 each.

Not close :(

Gonna check out a store hopefully tomorrow...It's SailFin in Champaign Illinois, I've heard good things. Hope I see some bumblebee gobies!!!!

Back
Top Bottom