New Decorations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice! What size tank is that- that pleco u have looks like it is getting to the point of needing a new home :( as they can reach 2 ft (assuming its a common pleco)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Very nice! What size tank is that- that pleco u have looks like it is getting to the point of needing a new home :( as they can reach 2 ft (assuming its a common pleco)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ya it's a 29 gallon. I just don't want to get ride of him I've had him since he was smaller than a inch! Haha

Lovely set up. Maybe you could get a larger tank for your pleco? Garage sale season is coming up and sometimes you can find big tanks for not very much or if you are lucky/willing to drive Craigslist sometimes has decent deals.

I know how you feel though. I used to have a Koi in a 10 gallon tank (later moved to a 29 gallon tank). Nobody ever bothered mentioning to me that he would get HUGE till after I had him for awhile. I had the fish for 8 years and then found someone who had a big out door pond and ended up rehoming him to them. Difficult but much better for the fish in the long run. :-/

Back
Top Bottom