New dwarfs and BIG fish at my lfs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris22

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello Every1, after the death of my dwarf gourami last weekend I decided to go for another one, one problem they only sold them in pairs :/ so I have a male and a female now, pics will be along shortly :) I was gonna get a ram but they weren't for sale :( I'll put a link to my video on YouTube aswell, take a look at this fish and how big and friendly it is, amazing!

bruinsbro1997 said:
Wow that's a huge koi! Definitely has a personality, I'd want him too! :)

I can't remember the exact name of it, black something, you are allowed to stroke him but the lfs people have to be with you when u do.

that's a sturgeon!
Is he just a display fish at your LFS? I'd be surprised if they offered that guy for sale haha

Morgie said:
that's a sturgeon!
Is he just a display fish at your LFS? I'd be surprised if they offered that guy for sale haha

Yeah that's the one, a black something sturgeon. Yeah he's just a display fish, he's ten years old an lives up to 100!! :O

Tarkus2112 said:
Probably so Dave doesn't eat anyone. He's huge! :lol:

Hahaha, I think he enjoys the stroking as you see in the video, I think that's what he was waiting for me to do.lol

Careful, the russians will eat their eggs! Cool though. Never seen one in a private tank.

Here's some pics of my dwarf gouramis, the male isn't that bright in colour hoping a gd diet will help that.

Attachments

• image-417961755.jpg
    image-417961755.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image-1779698932.jpg
    image-1779698932.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 70
i love them with the white sand substrate! we have that in one of our tanks and it makes a great contrast.

skiweeangel said:
i love them with the white sand substrate! we have that in one of our tanks and it makes a great contrast.

Yeah I agree, so glad I went with sand, it's easier to clean 2 IMO

Back
Top Bottom