new dyed fish ( anyone know wht is those fish ? )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longbrro

Aquarium Advice Regular
hay guys ....for god sakes did anyone know wht is the name of those fishes .

is it severum ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 76
im kind of stumped, the only thing i could even imagine it being is a pink convict, but i honestly dont know. thats the only logical thing i can think of

the last 3 pics looks like kissing guarmis?? just colored dark pink instead of light pink or white. not shure about the first pic. did they come from the same tank when you bought them?

My first thought was parrot fish

thats wat i thought untill i saw the eyes. they looked just like the eyes of my kissing gourmi, and then i looked at the body shape and finnage. Looks to be kissing gourmi to me....still not sure of the first pic though

i honestly dont think it looks like a gourami, just because of the mouth.. i still think it either looks like a pink convict or maybe a bubble gum parrot (cross between a pink convict and parrot cichlid)

I agree Rookie. I looked at pics forever last night, and the eyes look too big for a convict, but the coloring is right. And it looks like a parrot but the wrong color lol.

i honestly dont think it looks like a gourami, just because of the mouth.. i still think it either looks like a pink convict or maybe a bubble gum parrot (cross between a pink convict and parrot cichlid)

(y) for this post. That would explain why it sorta looks like both.

The dye will eventually fade on these fish also.

OT, has anyone seen the parrots that are being bred without tails?

Back
Top Bottom