New fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! She was free, and you can't beat that! Although I drove an extra 60 miles to get her LOL. ;) She is crazy town at night! Are your's like that? What temp do you keep them in? I have her in the snail tank right now, but I was thinking about putting her in the community tank.

It looks like a bronze catfish, a true corydoras, but I could be wrong. Now you will get buddies for him and that's when the cory craziness begins :D.

I went to get her friends the other day, but the place I went didn't have any, and PetSmart's oscars were COVERED in ich, so I didn't get anything there, since they are on one big filter. :(
She has a green shimmer when she moves around, so she looks like the emerald. Last night I got to see the craziness though!

Nice :) I can't wait to get some cories!!!! . Oh I got some snails from the LFS today for 1$ so I don't need any anymore, but I appreciate it though :)

you know im not quite sure. they kind of look like it but the guy at the LFS said he was going to get me some ramshorns when i talked to him on the phone. they almost look like nerites even to me.

I tried to get a picture but my camera sucks when it comes to close ups.

Back
Top Bottom