New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N.Galvin

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi i am lookin for some new fish for my 12 gallon i only have 3 mollies at the moment do you guys no any good gosh i can get for it

Hi i am lookin for some new fish for my 12 gallon i only have 3 mollies at the moment do you guys no any good gosh i can get for it

I hate to be a downer but that tank really isnt appropriate for the mollies you have. A better selection would be some nano fish or small tetras.

It's tough because with 3 mollies you are almost maxed out. Maybe a school(5) of Pygmy Cory cats. You could also do a dwarf gourami.

Well thats some use my lfs told me they would be fine when i bought the tank and said i would be able too add more fish some ise fish stores are

Well thats some use my lfs told me they would be fine when i bought the tank and said i would be able too add more fish some ise fish stores are

Lol most are about that useful. Sorry man. Mollies are large and dirty. There are some really amazing fish for a tank that size though!

Looks like mollies are going down the toilet then haha i am joking a may return them then there are loads of fish i want but cant have like a namazon puffer n tiger barbs

Looks like mollies are going down the toilet then haha i am joking a may return them then there are loads of fish i want but cant have like a namazon puffer n tiger barbs

Lol yeah definetly no! However pea puffers or dwarf puffers woukd work.

Back
Top Bottom