New fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big C

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi Guys,
I have TWO GERMAN BLUE RAMS and one small clown loach in the QT tank. They have been there since Jun 29 (almost two weeks). They look happy and healthy. :p :p :p

I'm tempted to move them to their permanent residence (75g) today.

Wadya think?

Any special advice for the GBR????

Thank you!

congrats on the new fish, so far my new gbrs have outlived my new angels! If they have not shown any signs of disease, i say go for it. They will appreciate the bigger home.

One word though, if you don't already have two clown loaches in that 75, i would suggest getting two more. Your lone loach will DEFINTLY appreciate the company (they are schooling fish). But mind you, they also can get to be a foot long each, so hopefully you plan on upgrading in the future (they are slow growers though, you have time). 100+ gallon tanks have been recommended to me for my loaches.

if you don't already have two clown loaches in that 75, i would suggest getting two more
I agree, they do like to be around each other, they start to play hide and seek lol, they are great fish to have in a tank, but i do recommend getting 2 more! good luck with them, :)

Thanks. I'm moving them today.

I have two clown loaches in the tank -a skinny one and a fat one. We'll see how they like the new tank mate!

All done! The new guys are in the 75 g. All seems well after a little picking from the fat clown loach towards the new guy and also from the angel towards the GBR.

Oh! By the way.... that QT tank was so nicely cycled that I used the opportunity to get 2 rosie barbs and one lemon-finned barb for the 30 g barb tank.

NO, it is NOT an addiction! I'm FINE! :)

Hey, hey! Now that Ky'smommy tought me how to shrink pics, allow me to introduce the new fish-ies!

Attachments

• new_gbr_1_793.jpg
    new_gbr_1_793.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom