New Fish: Knight Goby, question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patola_l

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all, added a pair of knight gobies to the tank yesterday, and i think they are stunning. Here are a couple pictures and a short video. I am enthused as they ate well today and are quite active even though they still are not used to the tank or myself. I had an issue during feeding time, they hit when i started feeding, so my puffer and 2 mollies got fed first, and then i went to feed them, and they ate very well, however the Largest goby did chase my fIG 8 away... should i be worried. The goby is longer than him, but the puffer does have teeth. Was this an act of violence do you think, or just a starving goby having his first meal since being shipped to me, and acclimated last evening? The figure 8 doesn't look stressed, and they have not had any altercations before or after feeding that i have seen. Let me know what you think :) thanks

IMG 0575 - YouTube

Hey you finally got a goby :)
I think your 33g is fully stocked now.

Your gobies will be aggressive toward all the other fishes during feeding. That is what territorial fishes do.

Yup! No changes happening to this tank at all, fully stocked! Thanks for the help,

Back
Top Bottom