New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ethanp48

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone I'm new here and I thought I would introduce myself plus ask a few questions. So I have a 30 gallon freshwater tank with a whisper filter a uv sterilizer a heater and power head I also have 3 three spot gouramis and 2 iridescent sharks what are some cool/unique fish I could add?

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, good choice. But right off the bat I'm going to have to knock on you sorry. Irredesnt sharks grow huge, life 4 feet huge, so you might want to think about finding those guys a new home. How long has your tank been setup?

Hi there and welcome to the forums! First of all, do you have lighting in your tank as well? Secondly, NYgiants is right, iridescent sharks so get massive! However, presuming you are going to either re-home the sharks or get a bigger tank for them as they get bigger, you can probably still add another couple of other fish just now. What size of fish were you thinking of?

I do have a bigger tank coming for the two sharks(55gl) and the tank has been running since the beginning of march. Im lookin for more medium sized fish.

Back
Top Bottom