New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OBEYtheFISH said:
I'm replying on page 23 :eek:
That looks like a regular earth snail?
But he might be talking about pest pond snails which assassin snails will gobble up:) if they're unwanted in the tank of course lol

Yea I thought its a regular snail, maybe he was talking about similar shell colouring?

And assassins are so cool ;)

Hello again all! How's the fish going (not even going to try and read 36 pages of thread!) long time no speak :p

phoebekatee said:
Hello again all! How's the fish going (not even going to try and read 36 pages of thread!) long time no speak :p

Hey! Wondering where you was lol!

If you wanna update on my tank search for: "Scousersfish" on YouTube, it's a new channel but it's doing well :)

Will do :) been in hos for a month only to come back to see 3 new platies and various presents from the family including some columbian tetras - my favorite!

Oh pfft anorexia trich depression and the like.. :p I don't know how she dis it but my fish-hating sister kept my nitrate on 0 the whole time! I don't think she realized you only need to change water about twice a week... Can't say I'm sorry! xD

phoebekatee said:
Oh pfft anorexia trich depression and the like.. :p I don't know how she dis it but my fish-hating sister kept my nitrate on 0 the whole time! I don't think she realized you only need to change water about twice a week... Can't say I'm sorry! xD

Haha it's always good when the caretaker keeps the tank nice :)

Glad you're back with us crazy fish folk lol!

Back
Top Bottom