New Pleco, please help ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A little update. He is looking a lot better already. He has found himself a hiding place, and I really don't see much of him now when the lights are on, but when I got home tonight and turned them on I seen him for a bit.

He definitely has some color back, and even starting to see the spots again, and his fins are looking good, not all frayed.

This is new to me, I guess I am doing ok. I just feed flake food and veggie tabs and every now and then some blood worms (dried) and dried sea plankton for the other fish. Is there something else I can put in to help out?

Try him with some cooked broccoli stem (not the florets they really mess the tank up...trust me) or my Pleco loves shrimp wafers he has about 2 of them a day and pellets and every other day he gets either broccoli or cucumber.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388405146.432704.jpg this is him munching on a chunk of cucumber weighted down by a screwcumber from eBay .. He was adopted 2 years ago and was tiny now he's a monster but he's such a cool fish and he's out during the day more than the night due to me feeding him during the day..

Back
Top Bottom