New stock ?? What to get ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IINII Sniper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 520 ltr tank with sump and i am thinking of new fish i currently have Oscars but hoping to get rid ! Any ideas on what to get next ??????

Attachments

• image-3794169760.jpg
    image-3794169760.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 101
Did you say 520Liters? ok ... that's about 137 gal ... lots of stuff you can do!:dance: Sure you'll get tons of suggestions ... oh boy! How about a big Barb Tank!! You would easily double my stock (see below).

Have fun!(y)

I would do a few angelfish and some gouramis and some larger tetras in big groups (not any small ones like neons). I think that that would be pretty cool.

Some nice discus. You could easily fit 5-6 of them comfortably.

If he did puffers it would have to be a species only tank. They don't do well in community tanks.

maddybrat said:
Puffer!!!! I have never had one but I hear they are cool :)

The only thing about big puffers that would fit in there is that they saltwater and are picky eaters that need snails at least once a week.

I would also ditch the arowana as he'll surely outgrow that 4ft tank. I would look for a pair of Black Belts or another Vieja species, Jaguars, Dovii, Festae, or Umbee's with a small school of dithers.

Back
Top Bottom