New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NigelK8485

Aquarium Advice Addict
My new tank finally arrived and I'm pumped to get it set up.

It's drilled acrylic, 72x24x30, 225 gallons.

Planning on a low tech planted and can't choose between moving my current stock in my 150 over or starting a new tank. 150 has: 5 a. Heckelli, 5 Denison barbs, 11 various rainbows (boesemani, turquoise, Australian), 1 Senegal bichir, 1 featherfin catfish.

img_3390100_0_0602daef54e86a642c12ba1b6a046fd4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I guess I'll say what everybody else said.

That piece of Driftwood is Grade A+.... Just wow....

Where did you get that driftwood from? Local or online?

I think the wood is several pieces very well placed by OP...
So are they fastened to each other is my question? {if I am right}

Looks like manzanita. The guys that advertise here on AA have lots of amazing pieces...all shapes and sizes.

From my crappy computer at work, I couldn't tell if that was one piece of multiple. Thanks for pointing that out

Thanks for the compliments. I'm currently working on getting the sump plumbed. I keep going back and forth between hoses or PVC pipe. Right now I think I've settled on PVC.

As for the driftwood, it's from manzanita-driftwood.com. It's a few pieces that I just pieced together. I was playing around with placement and stumbled on that one. I haven't fastened anything yet but will be doing that. With the size of the pieces and by taking advantage of the Greyhound shipping option I was able to get quite a few large pieces for a pretty small sum.

Oooo Das nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom