New tank for female betta! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragon14

Aquarium Advice Addict
Miss Betta has a new home! We bought her a 5g Fluval Spec to replace her Fluval Chi. We wanted more horizontal swimming space for her. She is enjoying it so far, and we also bought a log for her to play in (she's already used it a lot!) in addition to her viking helmet that she also likes. We are going to put some black sand in it as soon as we are able to get some.

We got the Chi originally because we didn't think anything else would really fit well on the space we had to work with for her tank, but turns out with some shimming and a few other tweaks, it works great.

We're quite pleased with it, and it seems like she is too.

Just wanted to share :)

Miss Betta has a new home! We bought her a 5g Fluval Spec to replace her Fluval Chi. We wanted more horizontal swimming space for her. She is enjoying it so far, and we also bought a log for her to play in (she's already used it a lot!) in addition to her viking helmet that she also likes. We are going to put some black sand in it as soon as we are able to get some.

We got the Chi originally because we didn't think anything else would really fit well on the space we had to work with for her tank, but turns out with some shimming and a few other tweaks, it works great.

We're quite pleased with it, and it seems like she is too.

Just wanted to share :)

Photos???

I'll try to post one soon! It's hard to get a decent picture of a fish tank for me. Usually when I try it does not turn out good :(

:) I sure will FishyChick! About to post a picture of the blue crowntail male we got the other day :)

Back
Top Bottom