New to this sight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ramnight

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, was just wandering if this set up would be OK and what middle schooling fish I could get with some color, I have at the moment.......

1 placo
6 Cory cats
1 male guppy
3 female Guppy's
2 Molly's
5 mm platys

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated, thank you

Before you do any stocking, be sure to review "How to cycle a tank". There are links on AA' s site. There are so many possibilities for mid level schoolers. Zebra Danios and Buenos Aries Tetras are good entry level fish.
They are both inexpensive, very durable and move in tight schools. Good luck.

I was asking for information about color and schooling fish I could add, not that I am adding them as if yet. By the time I have saved the money for my schooling fish it will be fully cycled. Just looking for suggested colorful school to add to what I have set up. Thanks for all response

The pictured fish are the Columbian tetra and the Australian Rainbow fish. I have a small school of each. Both are very colorful and inexpensive.

Attachments

• 20170912_131454.jpg
    20170912_131454.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 52
Could I put both in there and if so how many of each or if not how many of one could I put in there?

Yes both fish varieties can be kept together. A school of 6 each would probably look good in your tank. Here in Oklahoma, both species sell for $1.99 a peice.

OK, thanks, I'll start looking at fish shops to see if they are stocked or if I need to have them ordered

Back
Top Bottom