New year I have 75 gallon discus planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dennisdiscus

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered a fish online I was thinking of ordering one

Attachments

• image-2269208835.jpg
    image-2269208835.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 100
Welcome to Aquarium Advice! I have ordered saltwater fish online before. :)

If you ever need any help using the website, let me know. :)

:wave:

I have ordered from livequaria, and aquariumplants.com, and they both had good products and quick service. AZ gardens on the other hand is terrible, and I won't be buying anything from them.

Most of my fish were ordered online BUT be sure to really check into any place you want to order fish from and see if you can find customer reviews. Also read their policies on DOA fish or any other guarantee's (Live Aquaria has the best 14 day live guarantee I've ever run across).

I've ordered fish as well as plants from LiveAquaria. They're service is outstanding and they do have a guarantee on plants and animals alike. I haven't had any issues. Once had a fish move on to the fishy afterlife after just one day. They credited my account without any issues.

I highly recommend them if they have what you need.

I go through aquabid a TON. actually 99% of my fish are from there. Make sure you check the feedback rating before you buy, but I've personally only ever had 1 bad experience from a seller. Most sellers dont have a DOA guarentee on priority, but everytime I've had a DOA (which is rare) the seller has offered to replace for just a reshipping charge anyways.

You just have to be careful about what postal system you are using. I have had so many issues with USPS lately that it's rediculous. I always try to get the sellers to use fed-ex 2nd day instead because they are much more dependable and not much more expensive.

hope this helps!!
by the way, I love your discus!!! I've been considering going into them for a while now, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Back
Top Bottom