Night shoot with new camera... Lots of pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's some pics of my fire eels, barbs, and bala. The bala is about 6.5 inches, and the eels are 11 inches and 12 inches. The albino tiger barb is 1 3/4 inches.

tigers.jpg

bala1.jpg

eels1.jpg

eels2.jpg

eels3.jpg

eels4.jpg

eels5.jpg

eels6.jpg

eels7.jpg

eels8.jpg

eels9.jpg

Nice very nice I like your use of those chunks of quarts and the eels breathtaking. Is that the diy ziplock container houses under those small river rocks?

brant said:
Nice very nice I like your use of those chunks of quarts and the eels breathtaking. Is that the diy ziplock container houses under those small river rocks?

I put some aquarium sealant on the Zip Lock containers and put aquarium rock on it. I'm planning on a new one and redecorating the tank. It will be much bigger.

severum mama said:
Cool eels! What kind of camera did you get?

As for the camera, I just got a Nicon D70s Digital SLR. I was using the 18-70mm lens for the shots. Awsome camera.

Can we get a shot of the whole tank? I would love to see what the entire thing looks like as a whole!

NICE! YOU ever think of putting them into a photo editing software to increase brightness though?

You have some nice pics but on some they are just too dark..don't mean to sound negative lmao.

Good stuff! I need to invest in a decent camera.....I've never been to camera savvy myself...time to do some research.....

flamingonhot said:
NICE! YOU ever think of putting them into a photo editing software to increase brightness though?

You have some nice pics but on some they are just too dark..don't mean to sound negative lmao.

I use Photoshop 7.0

JodiMartin2003 said:
Can we get a shot of the whole tank? I would love to see what the entire thing looks like as a whole!

55g4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom