nitrates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whiteout

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was wondering how I can get my nitrates up cause they r between 0-5ppm

Ok how much over feeding like two times a day for a few days

I have 5 corries two gbr and three bpt one nerite snail

I could not tell you how much because all fish are differrnt and such. Just add more than normal wait retest and try again lol

I'm guessing for a planted tank?
I wouldn't get to carried away with over feeding, could lead to more trouble. Try just a little bit more at a time.

Or add more fish. I always go with that one.

Yes its for my planted tank Al plants are growing like crazy just want to be i'm the 10 20 range

I'm guessing for a planted tank?
I wouldn't get to carried away with over feeding, could lead to more trouble. Try just a little bit more at a time.

Or add more fish. I always go with that one.

I only feed one time just thing to up that to two

Wow, such an unusual question. Most time people are trying to get their Nitrates down. If your nitrates stay that low, couldn't you continue to feed your fish normally? And do water changes once a week and dose plant fertilizer? That way your nitrates are never high, your plants get food, and your fish aren't spoiled? Sorry just looking at it from your point of view OP

Wow, such an unusual question. Most time people are trying to get their Nitrates down. If your nitrates stay that low, couldn't you continue to feed your fish normally? And do water changes once a week and dose plant fertilizer? That way your nitrates are never high, your plants get food, and your fish aren't spoiled? Sorry just looking at it from your point of view OP

This is true. Or do less water changes. One of the perks of a planted tank :)

That's just the impression I got when I started. Some people think they kill plants and can't keep them. I guess I just have a bunch of time on my hands.

I am not patiant enough to mess with ferts so.... lol

Yea i'm kinda weird lol but i've always heard that 10 20 was always good

Back
Top Bottom