no more conditioner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is their any reason in particular why you dont want to leave your bucket for a day? sometimes supermarkets sell el cheapo dechlorinator they do at all my loacal ones but i live in the city sounds like you live slightly further away from the city.

you could try aerating the water for a couple of hours it will help with gassing off the chlorine quicker so you wouldnt have to leave it out for as long.

Lots of grocery/department stores have a small section with fish supplies, but as mentioned already, just look in your phone book or google for pet stores in your city, there are several there to choose from. Dechlorinator is not some rare commodity.

is their any reason in particular why you dont want to leave your bucket for a day? sometimes supermarkets sell el cheapo dechlorinator they do at all my loacal ones but i live in the city sounds like you live slightly further away from the city.

you could try aerating the water for a couple of hours it will help with gassing off the chlorine quicker so you wouldnt have to leave it out for as long.

i only have 1 bucket thats safe for fish so if i fill it and leave it overnight then i dont have a bucket to empty my tank

Back
Top Bottom