No-planaria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rolance

Aquarium Advice Freak
Has anyone used the product No-planaria and is it safe to use with fish in? Does it work as good as the fenbendazole method?

I personally wouldn't use anything. Planaria are harmless and occur as a result of over feeding. Cut down on the food and do some good vacuuming and that should solve your problem:)

Ok. They do eat them all day. It's just there are so many. I just vacuumed the tank and changed 50% of the water. Just aggravting because there are so many little bitty white worms everywhere that the tank isn't clear.

Ok. They do eat them all day. It's just there are so many. I just vacuumed the tank and changed 50% of the water. Just aggravting because there are so many little bitty white worms everywhere that the tank isn't clear.

It'll clear up. Just cut back on feeding. What tank is this?

It's my gfs ten gallon. I checked the water parameters and they are great.

No Planaria is an all natural product and will not harm fish, shrimp or plants. I will kill any snails in the tank however. It's safe and effective I use it in all my shrimp tanks.

Yeh we didn't know angels should be in small tanks but she doesn't want to see them go. One she had for 3 years and he probably isn't going to make it much longer. The other two are babies.

Back
Top Bottom