Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-25-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

No snail eggs

Am trying yo breed snails for my puffer and the ramshorns havent multiplied and they have been in the tank over a month and i havent seen any eggs either. I put about 15 ramshorns and 15 pond snails in the tank. The pond snails vanished. Im trying to figure out if any of the fish are eating the eggs or snails. I have platys,corys,neons, flame dwarf gourami, 3 spot gourami, redtail shark, and rubberlip pleco. The only aggression in the tank is the redtail towards the dwarf gourami but he just chases him away from his cave. He doesnt even chase the ghost shrimp that have been in there for 2 weeks. Anyone know whats happening to the snails?

Tags
egg, eggs, snail, snail eggs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com