noob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing a fish in cycle isn't cruel at all... If anything you'll end up with the strongest fish IF you even lose any at all. I've done fish-in cycles forever and I haven't had one fish die.

+1 As long as you're watching your water parameters then you'll be fine. And you will be fine And you're officially signed and if any work to die they probably would've been sick to start with

In order to be safe for the fish, Fish-In cycles just require lots of water testings and water changes. Just lots more work than Fish-Less cycles.

I'm curious how Fish-In cycles make for stronger fish. That's like saying smokers make the best marathon runners.

In order to be safe for the fish, Fish-In cycles just require lots of water testings and water changes. Just lots more work than Fish-Less cycles.

I'm curious how Fish-In cycles make for stronger fish. That's like saying smokers make the best marathon runners.

You don't understand, what I mean is the opposite actually. The concept is survival of the fittest. The fish won't get stronger after the ordeal. It's more of a process of eliminating those who are weak, so your fish that are left alive are ultimately the strongest (of the original bunch)

Cool I don't really know what it is lol. I found a guy on Facebook that sells fish and accesories and he was selling 25 plants for £5. Which is around $4 or 5 I think which is a good deal In the UK. I got interpet flora boost as I think they'r dying off. How long does it roughly take for them to root as they were all cuttings

What type of plants was the guy selling? That is a pretty good deal for 25 plants for $4-5. What type of cuttings are they?

You don't understand, what I mean is the opposite actually. The concept is survival of the fittest. The fish won't get stronger after the ordeal. It's more of a process of eliminating those who are weak, so your fish that are left alive are ultimately the strongest (of the original bunch)

+1. That is a great elimination process. Great way to test if fish are healthy or not. If they die within a week, I can always exchange for another at all my lfs.

Back
Top Bottom