Not a great week for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoK

Aquarium Advice Addict
One of my clawed frogs has disappeared. My male snakeskin gourami and one of my apollo sharks passed.
The frog may have jumped out of the tank when the lid was opened and I was going to get some food for them or something. Searched and searched for her but couldn't find her anywhere. :(
The gourami, I assume was somewhat old. He was a decent size when I got him and lived for awhile in my tank.
The shark was probably harassed to death by the other apollo shark. I was meaning to bring him to a LFS but didn't get a chance to. Now it's too late. :oops: The one that is still living does not bother any other fish, just seemed to not like the other guy.
Any words of encourgement appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Well, Stuff like that happens, It isnt easy to lose a pet... :cry: I hope you can find the frog somewhere. wouldn't want to find it by smell sometime in the future.

Man I will tell you this...I lost 2 of my Claws albino frogs....they were in seperate tanks and have never met...I lost one when it just dissapeared one night...Out of nowhere...I was befiddle....couldn't understand where it could have gone...Then about a month after that, the other frog disapeared, I looked all around the tank and in the rooms near the tank...And no luck...

Now, keep in mind that these two frogs never met, were in seperate tanks, and were lost about a month apart.

About a month after I lost the last one, I started to re-arange the stuff in my room. I started to move my dresser, and low and behold...both frogs were sitting right next to each other, decomposing...with ants and all that terrible stuff....

Explain that one...

That was a pretty upetting day for me...since in the process of moving I ripped some wires out of my motherboard...had to replace it and the case...Costing me 200 bucks...

Sorry about all your losses. I feel your pain though. I found my biggest angelfish dead this morning. No sign of disease or injury. The water checked out fine. I've lost about 4 tetras too. 2 of them looked like they were killed by something (eyes missing). So I know how you feel. It just gets you down to lose fish all at once, doesn't it?!? :( Things will get better though...:)

Back
Top Bottom