Not Another Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I know, my sister is a HUGE fan so now I'm going to get red tiger shrimp and yellow shrimp so that they don't interbreed! The tank will hopefully turn out great! (may add in some quitich hoops just for her!)
Oh man, that would be great! Lol. Good choice to go with shrimp that won't interbreed though. I didn't know those species could interbreed. There are soooooooo many new things to learn in this hobby.:)

absolutangel04 said:
Oh man, that would be great! Lol. Good choice to go with shrimp that won't interbreed though. I didn't know those species could interbreed. There are soooooooo many new things to learn in this hobby.:)

Yeah well neither did I until Jetajockey and user told me! I really want to look into making those goals too;). That'd be pretty sweet! I also wanted to get bee shrimp and tiger shrimp but bees wouldn't be good in there and they would interbreed too!! So so much to learn!
Also if they do over populate I have plenty of tanks that the extras could go into, plus I may have to look into selling them if they get that out of hand!

Also here's a picture of the tank:

Attachments

• image-3554044846.jpg
    image-3554044846.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom