Nothing new, but Cories are a riot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eyring2210

Aquarium Advice Activist
My Cories are too funny to watch. Today they were lounging in the "snowy" corner of my tank. The airstone picks up the sand and then it falls back to the bottom. The Cories were covered with sand! I wish I had gotten a picture! One of them decided the cup holding "seed" gravel from the old tank would be a nice vantage point.

Attachments

• DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 66
That is one thing I love about Cories! They are so funny. I have Pygmy cories in my 40g and they like to lounge on plant leaves. :) Kinda like monkeys in trees.

I can't wait until my tank is done cycling!! I want a few of these guys!! What is your favorite "brand" of Cory? :)

Hahaha! They're so cute! In every pic or video I have seen of cories they are really funny!
I am kind of partial to the skunk cories! :)

I've got one that has figured out that things get stuck to the intake on the filter, including him. If some food gets stuck to it, he'll swim up to it and stick to it, clean it off entirely, then swim away.

I can't wait until my tank is done cycling!! I want a few of these guys!! What is your favorite "brand" of Cory? :)

The Julii corys are awesome, but i just got some pepper corys that are pretty sweet!! All up to your pref. just watch them at the store and see how they act and youll be hooked.

Back
Top Bottom