NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! PHANTOM!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
T___T my cellophane betta fishy just died from dropsy just after I posted a message in the unhealthy fish forum...I guess I was too late I saw him flopping around in the tank cuz he couldn't swim and just medicated him.... *Cries and clings to qt tank*

I should probably flush him now but I dunno if I can >_< *wipes eyes*

I already failed my driving test today X.x now my fish dies....

I really need to stop thinking about him before I like get dehydrated from crying so much... *shuts off my video of my fishtank with him in it...*

aww, your very cool puriti and you words always explain the pain we all have, my female died sometime today and i came home late and found her being eaten by my ghost shrimp, it wasnt pretty and i'm sad too

it will be ok, now the best part is you can find a nice 3-5 gallon to put a new betta in :D

I think it hurt more because I felt like I could've noticed it earlier and his dropsy didn't look that bad since it was only acute but the flopping around kinda made me think he wasn't gonna make it but I didn't think he'd die 3 minutes after I put the medication in :cry:

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that Puriti. But you know, I've heard that once you realize it is dropsy, it is too late to do anything at that point. I'm not even sure it is curable at all, so I know you did the best that you could. :(

About the driving test- I was one point away from failing because the redneck cop driving with me made me so friggin' nervous! I'm sure you will do better next time. And hey, when you do pass it, maybe you will have the $ saved up for that new tank you want! That would be a fun way to celebrate. :mrgreen:

severum mama said:
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that Puriti. But you know, I've heard that once you realize it is dropsy, it is too late to do anything at that point. I'm not even sure it is curable at all, so I know you did the best that you could. :(

About the driving test- I was one point away from failing because the redneck cop driving with me made me so friggin' nervous! I'm sure you will do better next time. And hey, when you do pass it, maybe you will have the $ saved up for that new tank you want! That would be a fun way to celebrate. :mrgreen:

I saved a danio from dropsy but i caught it early, but he had only slightly raised scales so i didn't think it had progressed as far as my first case. I suppose I can get a new one (I know another fish...) but i don't think it would be the same. Sasha's been having horizontal stipes since he died. They go away but she looks like she's searching for him.

The lady told me I don't look far enough back when I back up, then when i had to back up my car decided to go to the left so she had me do it over, then she told me i didn't look when i turned and I did but she was busy talking to my instructor =.=

Back
Top Bottom