Oct - Nov: Bargins Galore?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I want 4 of them myself, dang I don't have a ebay acct. you want to get 4 more and I'll send you the money for them?

Holy.... I don't plan on setting up any new tanks right away, but I have room in my closet!

EDIT: The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or Reserve amount.

WalMart has a 46 gallon bow front tank with hood, stand, filter, and heater for $198.00. I am cashing in my pop cans, raiding the piggy bank and cleaning out the seat cushions! Granted the filter and accessories are junk, but the tank and stand seem like a good deal!

I'd really suggest against that buy. Walmart may be okay for the occasional fish purchase, but I wouldn't touch their tanks. Might fall apart in the stores ;p

juliemichelle said:
WalMart has a 46 gallon bow front tank with hood, stand, filter, and heater for $198.00. I am cashing in my pop cans, raiding the piggy bank and cleaning out the seat cushions! Granted the filter and accessories are junk, but the tank and stand seem like a good deal!

Can you get me the item number? My local walmart can't find their, well you get the idea. I do however have the perfect place for this one if I can find it. :D

ferret said:
I'd really suggest against that buy. Walmart may be okay for the occasional fish purchase, but I wouldn't touch their tanks. Might fall apart in the stores ;p

Me on the other hand stay away from their fish. most anything else I'll try. :lol:

I haven't had any trouble with my 55 tank from WalMart and I did some checking and they're made by a place called...All Glass Tanks --or something like that. My LFS sells the same brand for $100 more.

WalMart fish are scary - unless you just automatically QT them and treat them for everything up front. Their bettas are friendly!

Last I checked, Walmart didn't sell All-glass. Things may be different in your state though. If its truly an All-Glass tank, grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom