ok help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilme

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i want to breed these fish in communitty tank then remove the eggs need suggestions on what to do

lemon tetras small school of them -5
silver tip-4
glowlight-5
green neon tetras -4
otto -5-
blue tetras -4
gold tetras -5
albino cory-3-4
bronz cory -3-4
ghost shrimp -10
and other sugestions :cool:

any advise is apriciated and suggestions for other fish are to

anyone on that has advise even if it is on just 1of the listed

Ghost shrimp are easy to breed. You can do it in a ten gallon but I wouldn't have them in a community tank because the babies are larvae when they first hatch and will get eaten by every one of those fish listed. All you need is some floating plans and some decorations and a sponge filter. I would try to get some from the LFS that are already berried.

Sent from my iPhone

ok would a 5 gallon or 15 gallon tank work
and what can go in with betta

ok would a 5 gallon or 15 gallon tank work
and what can go in with betta

In a five gallon only a betta and maybe a couple ghost shrimp, he may eat them though just depends on the betta.

15g you have lots more wiggle room! You could do 1 betta, 5 neons, 5 ottos.

I know breeding neons is very hard, but I hear people breeding cories pretty easy. I have never had a cory cat so I'm not sure. I know bettas and cory cats usually do fine though.

Sent from my iPhone

15gallon
shrimp only tank\fry tank more then likely or my back up 29 gallon it is down at the moment but can get it running agin soon

ok wat is a esey to breed fish that can go in with them or a spises like barb or rasboras or what il re arange a few thing lol

Back
Top Bottom